As further speakers, exhibitors and partners of Tank World Expo 2014 are confirmed, Tank World offers a free report bringing together the main themes of the 2013 conference and goes beyond the presentation slides to draw conclusions from the show, regarding storage development in the MEA region. Featuring contributions from DELTA, GPS Chemoil, Saudi Aramco, AQABA Development Corporation, Solvochem, Endress & Hauser, Port of Salalah, Stolthaven Terminals, and many more.
Topics covered included:
- Industry Drivers and Commercial Opportunities
- Cost Effective Procurement, Engineering and Design
- Automation and Operational Efficiency
- Enhancing capacity and meeting demand
- Meeting Regulatory Requirements
- Operational Safety
- Fully Automated Storage Hubs Of The Future
Click here to download the ‘Storage Growth Trends in the Middle East’ report for free. For more information on Tank World Expo 2014 and how you can join over 1000 visitors and over 100 executive expert speakers click here at this leading industry event.